Professional database export tool
- Enhances the normal properties of clipboards
- Allows you many database customization options
- Suitable for professional needs
- Can be slow to cut and paste sometimes
Exportizer Pro is a professional tool that gives you the ability to view and edit databases with the ability to copy open tables to clipboards or export them to file.
It works via BDE or ADO (ODBC) with DB, DBF, TXT, CSV and some other file types. It supports text, CSV, HTML, XML, XLS and RTF destination formats. You've also got the option to export via the program interface or via the command line.
There are also possibilities to specify the number of database records to be copied into one line - thus, if you specify 3 and database record count is 24, then the database will be copied into 8 lines. There are also several useful functions for data manipulating and bookmarking.
For those that work regularly with tables and formulas and find that Windows clipboard is not sufficient, Exportizer is a quality professional solution.
- Improvements in data source selection dialog Minor changes in command line builder